Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Goal

I have a new goal. It's probably too late to be called a New Year's Resolution. Plus, I never hear people talk about these "resolutions" after February which leads me to believe they should be called "January and February Resolutions". Nevertheless, I have a goal for reforming, and this blog is going to be my medium to accountability of this goal.

This one goal has two parts:
1. To Drink more tea
2. To become more knowledgeable about tea

I do know that tea has wonderful health benefits. I also do know that there is an enormous amount of helpful information to know about tea just as there is for coffee connoisseur to learn about coffee and wine connoisseur to know about wine.

I will be posting tasting notes, tea techniques, and general information about tea while I am on this journey to learn and enjoy tea more.

No comments:

Post a Comment